Edel is the sole practitioner in our Tramore office and runs the practice with her legal Secretary, Claire Murray.
We offer a wide range of legal services in our Tramore office, including:
- Wills & Probate: A large part of the day to day work comprises the making of wills for clients and providing advice in respect of safe and effective tax planning in respect of same. In the practice also, Edel specialises in the extraction of grants of probate and grants of administration on death and all of the legal work involved in same including the collecting in of the assets and the distribution of same and the subsequent selling or vesting of property. All areas are covered.
- Conveyancing: Our Tramore office specialises in conveyancing in both residential and commercial property. The aim always in doing so is to provide an efficient service and to meet closing deadlines as effectively as possible and ensure that all conveyancing matters are dealt with to bring the matter to a satisfactory conclusion. We pride ourselves on being available to deal as efficiently as possible with queries which you may have in connection with the transaction during the course of the purchase, sale and/or mortgage. We are very much aware that for many clients it will be the first time that they have dealt with a solicitor on a legal matter and we are very conscious of clearly explaining to them the process and guiding them along the way. We recommend to our clients on completion of the purchase of a property that a will should be made and we specialise in drawing up that will if they require same.
- Personal Injury Litigation: All matters of personal injury litigation are dealt with at the Tramore office to include road traffic accidents and accidents at work.
- Employment Law: Our Tramore office deals with employment law and is familiar with acting both for the employer and the for the employee and can provide advice in this area and deal with issues arising including applications to the Workplace Relations Commission and/or application to the Courts in respect of same.
- Family Law: This comprises an integral part of our practice at the Tramore office and as part of our family law practice we deal with applications to the Circuit Court and High Court in respect of judicial separations and divorce. We also deal with the preparation of separation agreements.
- Landlord & Tenant Law: We deal with landlord and tenant law and are familiar with acting on behalf of both landlords and tenants.